Please download the forms below:
1. Application Form - Click for PDF File
(For Microsoft Form Version Click HERE)
2. Medical Form - Click for PDF File
Please note that applications are only taken at two points;
1) Year 7 (11 Years Old) or
2) After GCSE's (Secondary School (16-18 Years Old).
The only exceptions that may be considered is if a Year 8 applicant is offered a place in Year 7 or has previous Arabic Language & Islamic Studies to enable her to join her own year group.
Note: The £50 administrative fee is payable by:
1) Direct bank transfer - Jamia Al-Hudaa (Natwest Bank) | Sort Code: 60-11-33 Account Number: 22865543 Ref: Admin Fee / Student Name. Bank transfers are preferred method as it ensures that the full amount reaches to support the Jamia Al-Hudaa.
2) Cash or By phone using your card (we may charge the processing fees for this transaction).
3) Including a cheque to 'Jamia Al-Hudaa' or pay by cash in the office.