Jamia Al-Hudaa aims to provide the following to all students regardless of their mother-tongue, nationality, colour, disability, and religion:
- A safe, comfortable and relaxed environment
- A promise to create a generation graced with Islamic Tarbiyya (Nurture)
- A new identity which will keep them attached to their Islamic values and the importance of being a British Citizen
- A thorough education that will help to equip them with the skills and confidence to face the realities of adult life
- An environment in which all students will have the opportunity to develop to their full potential
- To provide the best education in an Islamic environment through the knowledge of the Qur’an and Sunnah, and its application thus seeking the pleasure of Allah
Jamia has a clear and embedded approach to including the British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance for those of different faiths and beliefs.
For further information, download Parents / Students Handbook.