Jamia Al-Hudaa aims to provide the following to all students regardless of their mother-tongue, nationality, colour, disability, and religion:
- An easy, comfortable and relaxed environment where the students can study Islam along with the National Curriculum subjects.
- A promise to create a generation graced with Islamic Tarbiyya (Nurture) and capable of conveying the message of Islam through their knowledge and practice
- A new identity which will keep them attached to their Islamic & British values and improving their opportunities for future careers
- A thorough education that will help to equip them with the skills and confidence to face the realities of adult life
- An environment in which all students will have the opportunity to develop to their full potential according to their age, ability, aptitude and interests.
- To provide the best education in an Islamic environment through the knowledge of the Qur’an and Sunnah, and its application thus seeking the pleasure of Allah (swt)