- Maroon jilbab/abaya Jilbabs should be loose and a plain design without any slits down the sides or otherwise
- Black plain scarf (and must be worn securely using a safety pin etc. straight pins are not allowed due to health and safety.
- Black plain cardigan
- Sensible black shoes without laces
- Black Shalwar Kamees & Trainers for P.E
- For new students; we advise parents to get suitable material and get the uniform made by a local tailor. Once students are here, we can help arrange for extra uniform.
- We do sell uniform packs which consist of plain black pashmina shawl & loose material of 3 meters of wide maroon fabric. We also have arrangements with a tailor who can sew the jilbab/abaya made to measure for each student’s need. A sample of the uniform colour is also attached. If you would like further details regarding uniform then please do not hesitate to contact Ms Shahnaz on 0115 969 0820 / email@example.com (during term time only).
Update August 2021